The Cryfe Adventure
Discover our start-up’s journey, our participations in events, what the press says about us, feature stories and our awards.
Road Trip Cryfe
BE 4.0 Salon industries du futur Mulhouse
Cryfe will be at the industry of the future, the 30.11.21 and 1.12.21 in Mulhouse, as part of its distinction for the i4Challenge prize.
This exhibition takes place at the crossroads of France, Germany and Switzerland. It brings together industry players, business experts and start-ups around technological solutions, innovations and know-how.
Web Summit Lisbonne 2021
Web Summit is an annual technology conference held in Lisbon. The conference themes focus on Internet technology, emerging technologies and venture capitalism.
Cryfe was selected for the famous Web Summit pitch battles that took place on November 2nd, out of the 2,000 start-ups that applied to pitch. 70 were selected and Cryfe finished 2nd in the first round in its category.
Our vision of meeting others as they are and not as we would like them to be, with the help of Cryfe to overcome our cognitive biases, was debated during a showcase that captivated the audience.
Cryfe was selected to exhibit at the prestigious CES (Consumer Electronics Show) from January 11 to 14, 2021.
Usually held in Las Vegas, the CES is the leading show for technological innovation in consumer electronics. Since 1967, a plethora of commercial successes have been launched at the CES including DVD, HDTV and the 3D printer.
Due to the health risks associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2021 edition of CES will be held in a 100% digital format which makes it accessible worldwide.
Cryfe will be one of the 34 companies representing Swisstech at CES 2021 of which only 4 are led by women. As usual this edition will be dominated by American (559 exhibitors including Google, Microsoft and IBM), South Korean (338 exhibitors including Samsung and LG) and Chinese (208 exhibitors) teams.
MediaDay CES2021 – Swisstech
Participating to the CES is the opportunity for Cryfe to present its product: an AI-powered intelligent software able to analyze authentic human behaviour. We hope to establish fruitful business relationships and meet potential investors during the event.
Cryfe Beyond the words
Cryfe will also seize this opportunity to raise general public’s awareness (75,000 virtual visitors already registered for the 2021 edition) about the challenges and opportunities of AI in the recruitment, empowerment and body impact markets.
Aware of the media exposure CES gives, Cryfe has hired a trilingual English-French-Italian press attaché for the duration of the event. Luca reinforces the dynamic and ambitious team united around Caroline Matteucci, founder of Cryfe.
In the media
- Article de Julie Eigenmann paru dans Heidi. News “Une IA décrypte votre comportement à l’embauche” (22 novembre 2021)
- Article paru dans Technik und Wissen “Mit KI das authentische Verhalten analysieren – Firma: Cryfe / Technologiefeld: Software für” Authentizitätsanalyse
- Article dans les News BASEL AREA The i4Challenge announces the winners of 2021 (30 septembre 2021)
- Interview radio RTS “L’invitée de La Matinale – Caroline Matteucci, directrice CM Profiling” (11 janvier 2021)
- Article écrit par Caroline Matteucci dans Weka Business media: “L’entretien d’embauche, miroir aux allouettes ? – Réinventer l’interview grâce aux outils du profiling” (novembre 2020)
- Vidéo “L’AI au service de l’humain lors de toute communication interpersonnelle” enregistrée par Caroline Matteucci dans le cadre d’une conférence Pôle Emploi (octobre 2020)
- Article écrit par Caroline Matteucci pour Von Rohr & Associates: “Profiling et RH, pour quoi faire ?” (mars 2019)
- Article de Romandie Formation: “Caroline Matteucci: première profiler de Suisse!” (juillet 2018)
- Reportage de 5min30 de RTS (chaîne de télévision suisse) sur les séminaires d’introduction au profiling donnés par Caroline Matteucci (décembre 2016)
- Article écrit par Caroline Matteucci dans HR today – “Le profiling au service des RH: les précautions à prendre” (octobre 2016)
Swiss Digital HR Award
ValJob with Cryfe won the prix RH Numérique (Swiss Digital HR Prize) for SMEs (under 400 employees) with their Congruence project.
This prize rewards innovative and disruptive experiences revealing new opportunities and emerging trends allowing the creation of value in the field of human resources.
The jury chose the congruence project for: the innovative factor, a real added value in the HR branch, a technology at the service of the human and not in place of the human, a symbiosis between a new Cryfe product and its implementation in a real situation with ValJob, a human expertise transmitted to the digital world and a support from Innosuisse.
With Cryfe, we are also the winners of the i4Challenge organised by the Basel Area region. The i4Challenge promotes innovative ideas in the field of Industry 4.0, connects innovators with potential clients and collaboration partners, and gives participants the opportunity to present and develop their projects.